This fragrant pizza, loaded with Chillies and Thai Basil, will blow your mind (and your taste-buds). The Vegan Girl Boss elevates the classic Thai Curry onto a pizza.
- 3 red chillies, sliced
- 2 green chillies, sliced
- 60g Thai red curry paste
- 130g Naked Glory roast tenderstrips (or other plant-based chick’n)
- 40g bamboo shoots
- 200ml coconut cream (half a regular can)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp corn flour
- a handful of Thai basil, chopped
- 30g grated Applewood Vegan cheese
- salt, to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees (fan), 220 degrees (conventional), Gas Mark 7.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and fry the tenderstrips from frozen for 5 min.
- Mix in red curry paste, coconut cream, bamboo shoots, corn flour, green chillies and salt (check first if your curry paste contains salt, if so, leave out). Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Transfer the curry mixture onto the top of your frozen Three Cheeze Margherita.
- Top with sliced red chillies and sprinkle with some extra cheese.
- Bake your pizza in pre-heated oven as instructed on the pack (approximately 10-15 mins)
- Serve with chopped Thai basil on top and some good vibes?